Saturday, April 1, 2023

Prayer as Ambassador of Christ for the world

What does the majority of humanity need now. Compile a prayer for me as Ambassador of Christ to bring or request God the Father, Creator and Owner of the Universe quoting biblical texts for me to based my request.



Dear God, our loving Father and Creator of the universe, we come to you with humble hearts, seeking your grace and mercy upon the world. We recognize that the majority of humanity is in dire need of your intervention and guidance. We pray that you will hear our plea and grant us the following:

1) Healing and restoration for those who are sick and suffering. "Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me, and I will be saved, for you are my praise." (Jeremiah 17:14)

2) Provision for those who are struggling to make ends meet. "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19)

3) Protection for those who are vulnerable and oppressed. "The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble." (Psalm 9:9)

4) Wisdom and guidance for our leaders and decision-makers. "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you." (James 1:5)

5) Unity and harmony among nations, races, and cultures. "Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace." (Ephesians 4:3)

We pray that you will pour out your love, grace, and compassion on the world and help us to be your hands and feet in bringing peace and justice to those who are in need. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment