Tuesday, September 27, 2016

South Korean pastor taken to Hell by Jesus so that he can experience 1st hand to write about its horrors and suffering.

As a pastor, I have read many books about spiritual warfare. I use these to preach, to teach and to apply to my daily life and on mission trips in different countries. When I first heard about the book Baptize by Blazing Fire, I thought it would be just another one of 'those' books with a different title. However, after reading the book I realized my old concept of spiritual warfare was totally wrong and that I had a blindfold over my spiritual eyes. I have read all five books of Pastor Kim's Baptize by Blazing Fire Series. There are many spiritual warfare books sold in Christian bookstores around the world. Most of the authors rely on their own experiences while applying biblical theory. It is appropriate to use biblical principles to fight against demonic spirits and the dark forces of evil. However, Baptize by Blazing Fire is different. The Lord Jesus appeared to this small church personally and opened the spiritual eyes of each member of the church. When their spiritual eyes were opened, they could see Jesus and demons. The Lord taught them how to fight against and resist the devil and his evil spirits while being able to actually see them. It was fascinating to know how easy it is to fight against the devil once your spiritual eyes are opened. There are so many demonic spirits around to cause sickness, evil thinking, family brokenness, church divisions, and so much more. My reading prompted me to visit The Lord's Church in Korea, which I was able to do recently. I received a warm welcome from Pastor Kim, Yong-Doo and his congregation. My doubts about things written in the book evaporated like steam as I talked with Pastor Kim, others who were visiting, and the young people there. What amazed me is that the church is packed with prayer warriors starting at 9:30pm until 5:00 am. daily, 365 days a year. They are engaged in intercessory prayer. Every night there is powerful worship, spiritual dance, sermons, the impartation of anointing fire, and much prayer. I have witnessed that Pastor Kim is taken to hell by the Lord at early dawn every day. The Lord Jesus wants him to experience the suffering and torment of hell because the Lord wants him to tell the world that hell is real. He was also taken to Heaven many times. The Lord grieves that today's churches do not believe in hell or, at best, take it lightly. This amazing book is a must-read for all Christians. Baptize by Blazing Fire will encourage you to overcome the spiritual battle as well as give you a wonderful foretaste of Heaven. My Church intends to translate Pastor Kim's series of books into English. This will benefit many Christians in the World and give them the opportunity to translate them into their own languages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment